The velvet cushion is a great decorative product that emphasizes the 'TRADITIONAL SHEEP 2016' painted by the artist Vidar Fjeld.
The cushion cover measures 50 x 50 cm. A narrow black frame delimits the subject before a 4 cm larger frame in white (like the back) hits the black edge of the pad.
The painting belongs to a major series that is under development; that also are to be printed on cushions.
Velvet Cushion Cover | Traditional Sheep
Title: Velvet Cushion Cover
Print: 'TRADITIONAL SHEEP 2016' (w/ black frame)
Artist: Vidar Fjeld
Fabric: White velvet with a sewn black edge
Size: 50 x 50 cm
Usage conditions: Indoors or in dry areas
Cleaning: Washable at 30 ºC on a mild process
How to use: Recommended to be used as a decorative cushion, but it should not be a problem to use it to sit on either. Wearing will, of course, follow how it is used.
PRODUCTION TIME vs Label / Button:
1. NEW ARRIVAL / ADD TO CART
- This means we have it in stock and can ship it directly to you.
2. PRODUCED IF YOU WANT / OUT OF STOCK
- This means we don't have it in stock, but the product is ready to be ordered by us and be produced for us. The production time and shippment to us might be two weeks or less, before sent to you.
3. PRODUCED IF YOU WANT / ADD TO CART
- This means we have the material parts, but the parts must be assembled by New Energy Art before sent to you. One week production time before sent to you.
4. NOT SHOWN IN THE STORE
- This means we don't have all the material parts, or we have to customise an existing product, or create a new product, or sell an original product.
We will always inform you where we are compared to your order, and we'll check every product before it's sent to you. We only want the best for you!